Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eight Days

I can't believe it's already time for the Orvieto program to leave!  Good luck to everyone leaving tomorrow for Italy, be there in eight days!

With this one week count down, I am realizing how unprepared I am...and am slightly regretting spacing out during Lynn Ewanow's tangents.  Probably should have taken more notes.  Instead, I am relying on all the lists my mom has saved for things to take to Italy, which, on a side note, resulted in getting clothes pins and a drain cover for Christmas.

Hope all my fellow travelers are ready for the ride of our lives!

Cara Marie

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see you!!!

    post sincerely: how can i get notified when you update this crazy thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what i'm doing or foretting either...damn you procrastination. see you at the aeroporto on monday!

    ReplyDelete