Thursday, January 20, 2011

Going Global

Thanks to my WONDERFUL daddy, I just set up my new Droid Global.  I have the international plan now, so you can still communicate with me while I'm away!  If you get Skype, you can message or call me whenever you would like (since I have Skype mobile), but phone calls and texts are a bit pricey.  Skype is free and can be downloaded at Skype.com.  I have been trying to brush up on my Italian, but I think I'll be relying on my Translator app more than anything.  I will also be able to use my maps, so don't worry about me getting lost!  Getting a bit nervous that the departure date is so soon - just 4 days away! 

Until then,

Cara Marie

2 comments:

  1. yes! brush up on your italian! we didnt really at all and it shows! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank god for your phone...my parents might be calling your skype a few times. I vote we brush up on out Italian on the 5billion hour plane ride there...I haven't looked at our book for over a year. oops.

    ReplyDelete